You are able at this point to make the most of one of the most important and abundant natural resources of our planet – Water. The majority of our body is comprised of about 70% water and our brain is composed of about 80% water. A large portion of our body’s functions are regulated by water, the pH balance, the waste removal system, the body’s temperature are all affected heavily by our water intake, both the amount and the quality.
You can drink normal tap water, but then you will be losing out on almost all its benefits and you will also be receiving many things that you would not get in ionized water, unfortunately none of those things are beneficial to your health, in fact they can endanger your health. Water ionizers are different to water filters because the water you get from an ionizer has undergone an improving scientific alteration, while a filter merely filters out harmful elements from your tap water.
Water undergoes a scientific process to become alkalized, micro-clustered and ionized. This process occurs within the actual ionizers. This is a unit that is attached to your kitchen water supply and will dispense ionized water at the touch of a button. The unit is easy to attach and the benefits it will provide you with are immeasurable. The water enters the water ionizer chamber and undergoes the process of electrolysis or ionization. This process causes approximately 70% of the water flowing into the ionizer to become OH- , which is alkaline water. The other approximately 30% of the water is converted to OH+ , which is acidic water. The acidic water can be collected and utilized around the house and used on plants, while the alkaline water is for drinking and cooking.
Alkaline water, produced by the water ionizer, helps to enhance the taste of food cooked in it and it enhances all the natural benefits of drinking water. Ionization also changes the molecular structure of water, leaving it with just 6 or 7 molecules per cluster as opposed to the average 12 or 13. This allows our body to become hydrated more quickly. This faster hydration helps to regulate our temperature. The alkalinity of the water can help to move our body’s pH level closer to the level that it should be.
The additional hydration of water from water ionizers can also help the digestion system to digest our food better and help our waste removal system to function better by helping the organs to function more efficiently. This allows the body to get rid of more toxins in our body, which can leave us healthier and can help us to lose weight as the high intake of ionized water has been linked to the gradual decrease in fatty deposits in the body.